BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 19 February 2012

I'm fragile please.

I would rather be with someone else than be with you,cause u kept on hurting my heart with every single word you say and whatcha doin with her,my heart bleeds and my fragile heart broke to pieces butwith that little broken pieces of mine i still love you.but for now NO my heart regain,my feelings for are like no more boy,cause someone caught my attention. His the one that i been looking for to be in my life not u ,soo tell me why when i want you to let me go you wont let me,is it because i owned you something?if its my heart im sorry i cant,someone else took it....but dont u dare stole it from him,cause he haunt you down,that what i need from a man,one who wants to do anythings for me,ones who die for me,ones who i can cry all night around his arm...that why i need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Mizzie is my name and lady of thoughts is what i am! I'm here to prove that words are very strong when it comes together :)