BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 17 February 2012

Grandfather's clock

My dear grandfather,

     The week after you left me, i dreamt of you. You did not speak, you did not cry. You smiled, signaled me to come and hugged and kissed. It is okay if you miss Grandmother. I miss you too. The day you left me was the day all the clocked stop in your house. One clock stopped at the exact time you passed away, 3.00pm. Then, Granmother left all of us. You are like the pillar of this family. Even after you're gone, your house brings us together. Now it is going to be gone. What are we going to do?

Love, your grandaughter, Mizzie XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Mizzie is my name and lady of thoughts is what i am! I'm here to prove that words are very strong when it comes together :)