BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 1 March 2012

A true story of me.



Dear Friend,


         It is me. Your old friend. Remember those times when we laughed over little things? It was not just a laughter in its evil ways, its a laughter so pure from our hearts that it could make anybody smile. But then... Things change... YOU changed. You spoke of words i never heard you say. You became so obsessed with attention that you get mad at me when i am in the center of attention. You became cold. Those innocence from you had faded just like that. You took sides. You called me a bitch. You even threw vulgarities at your best friend and ignored me. You became a flirt. I kept quiet. Till one day i asked you why and you became so mad and lash out all the horrible stuff. I can't take it anymore. Had that always been your true colour? Did i even knew you? Was i blind? Perhaps yes. I was relieved when you said goodbye. I finally feel free. I felt that I don't have to walk in the shadow of that happy past of us. I can now walk in my own day without you lurking in my present. Since now you let go, i shall embark this life without you. I know so i won't hurt you if i break ties now because now, you had let me go.


Love, a dear friend.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Mizzie is my name and lady of thoughts is what i am! I'm here to prove that words are very strong when it comes together :)